Dear colleagues and friends,
we are glad to invite you to attend the Joint Workshop SIB organized on behalf of the Groups “Nutrition and Environment” and “Membrane” belonging to the SIB (Società Italiana di Biochimica e Biologia Molecolare). The workshop will be held at the Polytechnic University of Marche, from 29th September to 1st October 2022.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 30TH JULY 2022
- SIB Member : € 60 + VAT 22%*
- Non-Member SIB : € 70 + VAT 22%*
No registration fee is required for PhD students and Post-docs (both SIB member or non-member under the age of 35).
To register and send the (optional) abstract, contact [email protected] to request a registration form (see format below) and SEND it to the following emails:
* If the registration is by public bodies, the fee is exempt from VAT (art 14 comma 10 of L.537/1993).
- Prof. Dimitrios Fotiadis, Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of Bern
- Prof. Michael Svensson , Department of Community Medicine and Rehabilitation, Umeå University
- Prof. Gianna Ferretti, Coordinator Nutrition and Environment
- Prof. Cesare Indiveri, Coordinator Membrane
- Dr. Maria Cristina Barbalace, Young coordinator Nutrition and Environment
- Dr. Maria Tolomeo, Young coordinator Membrane
- Prof. Monica Emanuelli
For abstract preparation, please use the following template:
Font: Arial 12
Left-justified: Title, Authors, Affiliations, E-mail, References
Justified: Main text
Author(s): first Name, middle Name(s) initial(s), family Name; underline the name of presenting Author.
Affiliation(s): Italics; in case of multiple authors with different affiliations please use number superscripts.
Text: Max 2,000 characters (including spaces and references, if any)
References: any style is ok
- Prepare your abstract using Microsoft Word
- Save your abstract in .docx and .pdf file formats
- Name your abstract files as: Name_Abstract Title (truncate the title as necessary)
Join the FEBS Network today
Joining the FEBS Network’s molecular life sciences community enables you to access special content on the site, present your profile, 'follow' contributors, 'comment' on and 'like' content, post your own content, and set up a tailored email digest for updates.