The XXIV Biotechnology Summer School: RESPONSIBLE RESEARCH AND INNOVATION IN BIOSCIENCES is organized by the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdansk and the Medical University of Gdansk (Poland).
The conference will take place from 4th to 8th September 2018 in Hotel Orle on Sobieszewo Island (POLAND).
The official language of BSS is English.
The detailed program will be placed soon on the website of BSS: www.bss.ug.edu.pl
Registration is open till the end of May 2018.
- Dr Elena Buzan (University of Primorska, Slovenia)
- Giovanni Caiati (Laboratory of Citizenship Sciences, Italy)
- Prof. Vittorio Colizzi (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Claudia Colonnello (Laboratory of Citizenship Sciences, Italy)
- Dr Andrea Declich (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Prof. Doris Elster (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Marie Eschweiler (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Dr Lorna Henderson (NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom)
- Dr Vasiliki Kiparoglou (University of Oxford Hospitals, UK)
- Dr Natasza Kosakowska – Berezecka (University of Gdańsk, Poland
- Ass. Prof. Carla Montesano (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Dr Magdalena Żadkowska (University of Gdańsk, Poland).
XXIV edition of BSS is organized under umbrella of STARBIOS2 Project: Structural Transformation to Attain Responsible BIOSciences which is financed from the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 under Grant Agreement no. 709517.