LS2 Annual Meeting 2022 - Zurich
“Life Sciences in the 2020s: quantitation, integration and prediction". February 17 and 18, 2022. Young Scientists' Satellite on February 16, 2022.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the LS2 Annual Meeting 2022 on the topic “Life Sciences in the 2020s: quantitation, integration and prediction", held on February 17 and 18, 2022, together with the Young Scientists' Satellite on February 16, 2022 in Zurich, at campus Irchel of the University of Zurich.
The program will include 3 plenary lectures, Nevan Krogan (University of California San Francisco), Anne-Claude Gingras (Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute. Toronto) and Marnix H. Medema (Wageningen University, The Netherlands), a symposium organized by and for young scientists with short talks selected from abstracts, our already famous PIs of Tomorrow session, the lectures from 3 awards (Prix Schläfli, Lelio Orci Award and Friedrich Miescher Award), a special plenary short talk "Personalized Health" from the Forum of Genetic Research (SCNAT) and 11 scientific symposia organized by our sections and partners.
- Deadline to submit your abstract: 21 November 2021
- General registration: 16 January 2021
By submitting an abstract, you:
- can be selected for a short talk in one of our 11 scientific symposia.
- can be selected for a short talk in plenary session.
- can be selected for a short talk in the Young Scientists' Satellite.
- can be selected for the contest “LS2 Research Slam” (more information below).
will have a spot on our online platform to upload your e-poster (more information below).
All information in LS2 Annual Meeting website: https://annual-meeting.ls2.ch/