Annual Swiss Proteomics Meeting 2020 │2–3 April 2020│Montreux
Registration will close February 23, 2020: register now here!
- The meeting is an annual event gathering 100-150 proteomics/life sciences researchers from Switzerland and neighboring countries.
- With Jyoti Choudhary (The Institute of Cancer Research, UK) & Lennart Martens (VIB-UGent Center for Medical Biotechnology, BE) we have an excellent line-up of keynote speakers!
- A high number of flash talks provide students with the opportunity to present their research & advancements. The meeting is very interactive with the opportunity to talk directly to PIs, keynote speakers and vendors…
- … plus talks from abstracts, networking time and diploma and prize money for best oral presentation and best flash talk!
- We will again award our exclusive Swiss inter-laboratory travel grants after the meeting! Find all the information about these grants here.
Further information can be found on the meeting website here.
The executive committee of the LS2 Section Proteomics
(previously Swiss Proteomics Society)