Merck & SEBBM Live Webinar: "Western Blotting, Tips & Tricks"
Does Western blotting give you more trouble than expected? Do you feel like your precious samples are being wasted on bad Westerns? Join us and find out how you can improve your Western blots!
In this seminar, organised by Merck and the SEBBM, you will learn general guidelines for performing and troubleshooting your Westerns, such as:
- Choice of different blotting membranas
- Parameters affecting blotting efficiency
- Conditions for optimizing your immunodetection
- Information on SNAP i.d.® 2.0 system: A faster way to perform immunodetection
Dr. Baptiste Ménard
Research Technology Specialist, Protein Biology
Baptiste joined Merck in 2010 after a Ph.D in Molecular and Cellular Biology at the university of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, where he studied the physiological role of the prion protein. To achieve this, he used several techniques such as Flow cytometry, Confocal microscopy, Immuno-histochemistry, Western Blot, Protein expression and purification. He started at Merck as a business developer for bioscience products in France. Since 2016, he is a research technology specialist responsible for the protein portfolio in France, Spain and Portugal.
- Register (optional): https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/europe/events/virtual-visits.html?tfa_1721=7011E000000sSdWQAU
- Link to follow the webinar online: https://merckgroup.bluejeans.com/857827013
You can download the webinar poster here